I’m flying radio controlled airplanes since 15years and acro drones via line of sight for 8years now. I was not interested in FPV drone racing when it first came up some years ago, but due to some i coincidences i have started drone racing in 2016. In the same year i attended at my first race were i actually got in to the finals.
Since then i’m practising and am competing at race events regularly. In 2017 i have joined the XBlades Racing Team.
After designing and flying LOS drones for a long time, FPV racing is something refreshing to me. With its different way of flying compared to LOS, new requirements and challenges when designing race drones and alot of amazing events to attend.
- 1st IDRA Utrecht Internationals / Netherland
- 1st FPV Race Faszination Modellbau fair / Germany
- 3rd MotoDrone St. Gallen / Switzerland
- 1st DCL FL1 Grand Prix Liechtenstein Race2
- 3rd DCL FL1 Grand Prix Liechtenstein Race1
- 1st MultiGP at Fly with Friends / Germany
- 2nd INTERcopter Racing Cup 2017 / Germany