Drone Racing pilot from Latvia, who started his journey with his brother Kristaps in 2017. His name is Tomass Pētersons, but he is known by nickname ToPe.
Consistency is always his top priority, and handling speed with camera’s angle only from 70 to 85 degrees not lower or higher. No idea how to fly without chair and using the full pinch technic.
Washes his hands before every race.
Flying only True X, tower type frames (at the moment SB5 Stardust from Brickracing.com).
Internationally had podiums and wins in FAI and other races like Moscow Drone Festival.Mission: Win FAI World Cup 2018 in total and every other race.
SPINFAST Racing pilot.
- HzDRL (in 6 chapters) – 1st place
- GGFEST 2018 – 1st
- Elisa Drone Racing League Robotex Chapter – 1st
- Latvian Nationals 2017 – 1st
- FAI World Cup 2018 in Poland – 2nd
- FAI World Cup 2018 in Finland – 1st
- FAI World Cup 2018 in Latvia – 4th